* no more knowing someone is disguised because you can't transfer funds to them.
* no more transferring funds to people without a SIC
* no more using someones 'name' to transfer funds even if they don't actually use that name and your character doesn't know it.
Sucks for all you folks without SIC, but in a city where not having a SIC is illegal, you criminal bakas without SICs are at a disadvantage.
Transferring SIC chips will not reset your bank account or anything. This is slightly meta, but just deal with it. Assume the SIC is magic and some AI is automagically figuring out all the nitty gritty about who you want to transfer money to.
Things this allows:
* You can now dead drop money to someone while on an alias you do not use.
* People may ICly be able to tell you aren't on your normal alias if they try to transfer money to you and can't because the alias isn't on network (this is IC)
* Someone may steal your alias and someone else may transfer funds to them by accident. Sucks to be you.
Over all this should allow for less meta, and more RP and intrigue. You no longer need to know WHO you are transferring money to.