Just giving you a little update on where things stand with Grid 3.0 development.
- grid login (including validating with the game that your character is using a terminal)
- top navigation bar (unstyled)
- basic grid nodes
- searching for nodes by name
- all existing grid formatting (some bugs with lists of stuff) including:
- code blocks
- linking between nodes
- extremely basic forum content display
- mailbox list viewing (Inbox, Sent, Trash)
There's a ton of work to be done yet:
- doing anything
- how it all looks (like ass right now)
- all the new shit
I am very purposefully focusing on existing grid functionality as our Minimum Viable Product (MVP), so you will get on Grid 3.0 before all the new shit starts to get worked on.
Off the top of my head, here's the list that falls under Doing Anything: edit node, hack node, restore node, delete node, new forum topic, new topic post, delete topic post, delete topic, search forum content, view user profile, edit user profile, select user avatar, view mail message, send message, delete message, view feed, post to feed
Initially, Grid 3.0 will feel very much like Grid 2.0, but its about giving us a solid foundation to build on all the cool ideas in the Official Grid 3.0 Feature Requests thread.