Every so often:
- If there is a PC in the bar or club, create an NPC based on one of a variety of templates.
- The NPC starts to make a fuss, how this looks might vary based on location and NPC.
- The NPC keeps making a fuss for a while, giving the PCs a chance to react to the trouble (call in a bouncer, be a hero, run, whatever).
- If the NPC is killed, script is over and body drops. (this might not make managers/owners happy)
- If the NPC is forced out of the bar or club, the NPC will "disappear into the crowd" as soon as it can (not engaged in a fight or grappled).
- If no one engages the NPC after XX minutes, they make an exit. This could vary depending on location and NPC.
- If there are NPCs at the location who would naturally get involved, then they get the "trouble maker" to leave.
- If it makes sense sense for the location, a background character can show up and escort them out (doorman or something).
- All else fails, the NPC will just leave.
Not sure that this kind of thing is desirable or even possible using Babble-On (though I think Babble-On could handle it). If it *is* desired and possible, I wouldn't mind trying to put something together.